God have ### ### ### ### ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
God have ### ### ### ### ### more than ever before. Let ### offer to even Marry ### if necessary to make amends and serve her as her husband and he gets one kid and citizenship adopts girls they get citizenship then ### loves ### as much as she wants according to God’s will. ### decides she wants ### back and ### tells his Mom he’s going to get her now he’s going to make it right.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in ###, I hated God for creating me like this. ### years later I've been locked up in mental institutions ### times and my only daughter has been taken away from me. Is God will to help me?
Replies
13
Views
166
God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
181
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino female witch and driver ### to be stopped by God from harassing her innocent neighbors with road rage in ### with her grey 2020 Hyundai Elantra plate ###. Pray for ###'s unjust Filipino curse's to be broken off her innocent christian neighbors by God on...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom