God has given us a wonderful family to be a blessing.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us all remember that our families are like a branches on a tree. We grow in different directions but the root remains the same. If Jesus is the center of our families those branches will become a light that shine all over the world. Like Jesus family. They taught, prayed and took Jesus to church and He grow up in the knowledge of the Lord.

Jesus loved to be with Gods family and talk and pray with them. His parents were looking for Him all over the place. Whe found Jesus said He loved to be with Gods family.

Let us all fast and pray for our families to be full of the presence of Jesus. One sweet day, we will see all of them in heaven.

Let us all remember that our families are like a branches on a tree. We grow in different directions but the root remains the same. If Jesus is the center of our families those branches will become a light that shine all over the world. Like Jesus family. They taught, prayed and took Jesus to church and He grow up in the knowledge of the Lord.

Jesus loved to be with Gods family and talk and pray with them. His parents were looking for Him all over the place. Whe found Jesus said He loved to be with Gods family.

Let us all fast and pray for our families to be full of the presence of Jesus. One sweet day, we will see all of them in heaven.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Lord BLESS Everglades and family for this beautiful post and prayer!!!!!! I am keeping and saving it. In the name of Jesus let everyone who reads it try and create, grow, KEEP their family in Jesus' name = the glue that is most perfect for all of us to be knit together in love. Please help our American politicians, both Republican and Democrat, coat all they do with love to get things done instead of fight and accuse endlessly while our great country waits to DO good things. Let Everglades family, families on this forum, families in our country be centered around JESUS. Lord You are our FATHER, You made us, let Your name be raised to unite humanity under YOU the only thing that we can't mess up because You stand in Your perfect mercy to steer us the right way. Let Your name Jesus be the glue and Your love SHOW it in our American family and our own families. Amen! Thank you Everglades for such a great post and prayer, written so beautifully!!!!!!!!! Sent 11:21 am eastern time 12/5/19 Thursday

EVERGLADES WROTE-

Yes, this is a wonderful example of what Jesus can do in our life and the life of our family. If some of them are lost and gone away from the Lord, we must continue to fast and pray for them. Jesus in heaven will hear us and save all of them and for sure, we will see all them in heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom