God has been good to us

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Joycomesinthemorning

Humble Servant of All
Lord we thank you that many were called few were chosen and we were apart of the few you chose to be part of 2017... it was a hard road to travel and mighty long way to go but Jesus our blessed Saviour lead us all the way we know! Lord many were lonesome valleys and many deep waters flowed but you helped us to come through safe on the other side... some of us got a little wet but we are here in another year nevertheless alive and well and praising Your Holy Name! I praise You Master Jesus! I worship You because Your excellent in all the earth! In Jesus name I pray amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
In prayer and agreement with you
In Jesus's Name
In His Blood
and Upon His promise He made in John 14 that WHATSOEVER we ask in His name (Jesus) that
WILL HE DO to glorify the Father.

We receive this blessing into our hands RIGHT NOW.

Thank you Father, Thank you Jesus

SO BE IT
AMEN

Hallelujah!
Praise ye the LORD!

Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

• Article
The road that leads to Gods glorious presence is long and steep, sometimes full of trials and troubles everywhere. Satan does not want us get there so he sends all kinds of temptations and evil tricks to make us all miss our way to glory. Dont let him do this to you. Keep your eyes on Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom