God Forgive Me I'm Sorry

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patricia Harris
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patricia Harris

Guest
I just ask that what the devil is trying to use to harm me. That GOD turn the situation around. I need prayer that when I go to talk to these people about my license that GOD make a way for me to be able to keep them. I am very independent and have never really depended on anyone but GOD so right now I am at a loss. Please pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please Help me and have mercy on me. I have a lot going on with me, I'm sorry for all my shortcomings, please hear my silent prayers Amen.
Replies
8
Views
302
Dear God forgive me what I have done to ### amen
Replies
7
Views
261
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom