God, evil spirits want to make me to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie12

Beloved of All
God, evil spirits want to make me to sin against your Spirit. Please don't allow that, keep me safe.

Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
Am stuck in toxic marriage from ### years my husband had extra marital affairs with multiple women's and he doesn't want me to study, or work he is controlling me even he didn't pay my bills. I couldn't go temple that much torture. He makes my family people against me because his drama makes him...
Replies
12
Views
586
PLEASE READ LOOKING FOR HELP ASAP My name is ###, Hello I am new here. I have never read the Bible I believe in God..and I'm trying to walk the right foot steps in life with God I want to grow closer with Him and be more in His life as mine. I was never really brought up with a religious...
Replies
10
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom