God Create For Me A New Path That I Can See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzle

Account Closed
Psalm 86:17 Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY GREATLY 💯🔨FOLD NOW ON ALL WHO WHAT MADE SURE MY FAMILY COULDNT COMMUNICATE WITH ME MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD 🩸 CANT EVEN SAY HI TO ME ON MY BDAY OR SEE ME FOR YEARS NOW ITS SO EVIL LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY YOU WEIRDOS GO TO HELLLLLLL IT IS OVERRRRRRRR BEEN OVER STOP...
Replies
6
Views
142
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I CAN SEE HEAR FINALLY ONCE FOR ALL GREATLY THE GOD DESIGN THE WAY LORD INTENDED IS FINALLY HEALED GREATLY IN ME. LIFE IN GREATLY REMEMBER IT IS OVER THAT SATAN HAS NO DOMAIN DOMINION OVER ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY OR...
Replies
8
Views
137
Today I was praying to God I don’t wanna open my eyes … I just want them to stay closed. Everyday I would wake up, go for breakfast, study, apply then I would see rejection emails for job, no msg from the person I love. Felt like I just wanna remain in bed and don’t deal with anything in...
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom