God Bring ### Back To Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Speak to him and tell him that I love him, tell him to have faith I am changed, tell him to look for me, tell him to come back to me, tell him to not delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to have faith in us to work, tell him to pursue me. Don't let him have a partner, save him for me. Amen,
 
I Pray tht God will open the doors for you when he is ready and that His plan may be revealed to you. Amen
 
Lord receive her prayer for her love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Continue in my life and remove and bring back all that belongs to me that was mine spiritually, mentally, and physically. God, take down and remove everything that was stolen and bring it back to me and close all doors and access.
Replies
9
Views
168
Lord I ask you with a broken heart tonight to give me the strength and show me the guidance to follow in a journey to win back the heart over my true love. Please give her the ability to see I want to be the man she deserves as I will work every day of my life to prove to her. Show us both the...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom