God, break & remove panic attacks, ptsd & anxiety ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, break & remove panic attacks, ptsd & anxiety from my children & me. Holy Spirit bring us close to Jesus. Lord, I pray heal us completely from emotional wounds, addictions, strongholds & evil throughout generational lines. In Jesus name I pray.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
9
Views
363
Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
9
Views
318
Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom