GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR HEALING I BEEN HAVING A HORRIBLE PAIN IN MY OVARIES PRAY FOR ME FOR WHATEVER PAIN THAT I HAVE IN MY BODY TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I AM HEALED FROM THIS PAIN THAT I HAVE AND I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS PAIN AGAIN. AMEN.

I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TOMORROW WITH THE OBGYN IN THE MORNING AT 9:30 AM PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL GIVE THIS LADY THE WISDOM TO KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME AND FOR WHATEVER I HAVE WRONG TO BE CORRECT IT. CONTINUE PRAYING FOR ME FOR GOD TO BLESS MY WOMB WITH THE BABY THAT I WANT TO HAVE THAT HE GIVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME PREGNANT AND TO CONCEIVE A BABY GIRL. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I AM FERTILE AND HEALED. ALSO FOR THIS DOCTOR TOMORROW TO GIVE GOOD NEWS. I PRAISE THE LORD FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD MAKES A MIRACLE WITH ME FOR THIS DOCTOR TOMORROW TO TELL ME THAT WHAT I NEED IS TUBAL REVERSAL THAT THAT WILL FIX ALL MY PROBLEMS THAT I AM HAVING RIGHT NOW AND MY BODY WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL OR ANOTHER MIRACLE IS FOR THE DOCTOR TO TELL ME THAT MY FALLOPIAN TUBES ARE OPEN AND ARE NOT DAMAGED AND THAT I CAN HAVE KIDS AGAIN. I DEEPLY FEEL AND BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL SURPRISE ME TOMORROW WITH GOOD NEWS. AND I WILL GIVE TESTIMONY TO ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
223
I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
444
Lord thank you you are the greatest greatest healer of all thank you lord that nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you thnk you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve thank you lord for getting me through my surgery lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom