God Bless us all in our time of need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

judybarcenas

Humble Prayer Partner
God Bless us all in our time of need. stay strong keep the faith. I'm still searching for work and I'm expecting the best keep praying for me because the enemy never sleeps. I will keep praying for you all, because that is what I do and it makes God happy. Break the chains of sickness, pain, infidelity, unemployment in the name of JESUS!
 
Lord help ### find employment soon. You are the opener of doors. The giver of blessings and victories. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for giving me a job and please bless this job market I pray that job searcher don't give up of I can get a job so can you. Please pray that the jobless get jobs and the homeless get homes. I am afraid of losing my Social Security benefits and I almost lost them a few times because...
Replies
7
Views
290
Please God let tonight's meeting be loving, peaceful, and kind. ### send my wife back to me. Please forgive my sins and let those I've harmed forgive me. I am a sinner and beg for forgiveness. I pray for the people in the ###, God save us all. In Christ's name, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom