God bless the prayer warriors - please pray for my ###, she doesn't

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
God bless the prayer warriors - please pray for my ###, she doesn't know what to work with. Ask God to give her the right work for her and to save her soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ###, my ex-girlfriend, that she will realize that she doesn't love Jesus or humans, although she goes to church and has her daily devotion to Jesus. However, when tested, the fruits are not shown to be fruitful or faithful. Although she works at a Singapore Bible Society, she struggles...
Replies
5
Views
324
I'm quite sad because I had a fight with my GF. We aren't talking for some days. She doesn't listen to me always. I feel like nobody loves me for who I'm. Everyone loves me in a transactional sort of love. I wish if my GF or someone else loved me for who I am. I feel like if I'm ill or if I lose...
Replies
9
Views
318
I wish for a prayer and a blessing that ### will come back. She is the love of my life. She no longer loves me and I want to truly give my life to God if it’s true and she comes back.
Replies
9
Views
666
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom