God Bless the mission who gives out food in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
God Bless the mission who gives out food in our area it is for Tue each week but since we are to get bad weather in the morning they called to do today here in ### last week they not give out any due to school closed they go by that today they are on two hour late but the temps are dropping pray for the mission that is doing this and the people who work there God Bless
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have been walking in the valley of the shadow of death for sometime now. I appreciate your prayers. Background: In early February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew...
Replies
6
Views
284
This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. This our story im sorry for taking so much of your time I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was...
Replies
7
Views
333
Dear Lord God I thank good Father who gives food gifts to me your child and servant. I know your ability to supply all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. LORD I need lump sum money I means millions that will be life changing for me, the Orphanage, my family and community. Make my life...
Replies
5
Views
23
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom