God, bless me with perfect full ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The biblical perspective on soulmates and relationships often emphasizes trust in God's plan and timing. Here are a few key points from the Bible that might help: 1. **Trust in God's Plan**: Proverbs 3:5-6 encourages believers to trust in the Lord with all their heart and not lean on their own...
Replies
7
Views
221
  • Article Article
God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to grow in faith and wisdom through Your Word. Bless me to dream the dreams of God and bless me with the abilities and confidence to fulfill my God-given dreams. God bless me to keep my mind focused and stayed on You, so that I can walk in perfect peace as...
Replies
4
Views
147
It's been a whole year now that I've been trying to get moved. A whole year of trying to find a job that I'm qualified for, would be physically able to do, & pays enough to live on as the sole breadwinner in my new city. I've prayed & prayed. I've applied for hundreds, probably over a thousand...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom