God Bless America

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is stressing me out that the president wants a big beautiful bill by taking away health insurance and everything else. If that happens most of us would die we can't go to the doctor or get our meds and nursing home could be closed down and elderly could be out on the street. It seems like...
Replies
6
Views
298
I'm unable to access external links or specific content from them. If you provide the text you need redacted, I can help with that. Please paste the text here, and I'll assist with the redaction process.
Replies
6
Views
144
Heavenly Father bless America and make ### president in ### and heal our nation. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. Vote ###
Replies
10
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom