God be with me through the night. I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayingforlove

Faithful Servant
God be with me through the night. I pray I get a good night's sleep. Be with me Lord. God bless my family and friends. Be with my husband through the night at work. God bless us with a financial breakthrough. I pray my product is licensed. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ### & I (###) to fall asleep easily tonight & sleep through the night peacefully & safely. For our business to multiply in sales daily this month & February. Protection from all trying to bring harm to us 24/7. God's presence, anointing, angels & the Holy Spirit to...
Replies
5
Views
241
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I pray he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
14
Views
212
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I ask that he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom