God be with me in this situation ...

my child is back in drugs, I really don't know what to do.
Almighty God, our Deliverer, Our Fortress, our Shield, Our Protecter and our Ever Present Help in times of trouble. We bring ### and her troubled son before You, surrendering his life and his addiction to You Lord. Father we plead and ask that in the name of Jesus You will set him free from the chains of bondage of addiction in his life. Father in the name of Jesus I bind his desires and cravings for drugs to the power of Jesus Christ that he will no longer desire to do drugs. Help him to remain strong and stay away from drug dealers who will push drugs to him. Put a barrier between him and his enemies. May the strength of our Lord Jesus be with him during his withdrawals that he will not have to go through pain. Be with ### as she walks through this journey of pain. May Your peace be with her to give her the assurance that her hope and trust is in You. Amen n Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
103
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
111
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom