God Be Merciful To Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord show mercy to me. Even if you do not see a way I believe that God can rescue me. Let us pray the Lord many have mercy on me and give me a way out of the wilderness and my problems. Let us pray to be able to reach the end of the maze where I am. Let us pray to come so long-awaited victory and starting time in my life. Let us pray the situations in my life to develop in my favor as I've dreamed and imagined. Lord asking you wholeheartedly for your mercy.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent... Lord, break every chain that's holding me back. SPIRITUALITY EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY...set me free from everything that wasn't sent by You. Father, fight the battles I can't see SILENCE EVERY ENEMY THAT RISES AGAINST ME. SURROUND ME WITH YOUR...
Replies
7
Views
225
Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent Powerful Merciful Loving Amazing and Perfect! Father God, I'm asking You, for HEALING POWER LOVE, MERCY, PROTECTION, POWER, PEACE, HEALTH AND PROSPERITY. Father God, PLEASE... keep Your POWERFUL HANDS, on me all the days of my life. Father God, You're...
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom