God anything is possible through you. Please remove ### and ### from my life. Please keep myself, ###, and out dog ### safe. Please bless us soon with the financial blessing to find a safer and better place to reside in. God Bless You All. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will remove every dark or hinder Spirit or force that is in me and my relations and our surroundings and area and our relationships. I pray that you will give me and my relations a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and every other...
Why doesn't God love me?
Why won't he forgive me?
Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...