God almighty help and save us thank ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:27: And they will go to others and say, ‘I have sinned, I have perverted what is right, but I did not get what I deserved. In Job 33:27, Elihu speaks about someone who, after experiencing God’s mercy, openly admits their...
Replies
9
Views
197
I pray that God quickly intervenes in our situation where my mother is seen necked whenever she tries to sleep on the roof of the house. We have prayed against this high level of magic and satanic manifestation. The people we invited for prayers say your stepfather who designed this magic is too...
Replies
8
Views
372
Am requesting for jackpot chance to come to my way in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom