Goal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psalm23
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psalm23

Guest
Can you please pray that the workouts that I'm doing will start to show results and that I will get the body that I want. Because I think I am ### pounds over weight & I just want to get rid of it all. So I will feel better about myself & more confident.

Thank you

God Bless

<3
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me to make many sales every single day as an affiliate on this popular app. I want to reach my dreams, especially for my children and my family, and to be able to help people in need. Please grant me more wisdom and strength. I am a new affiliate and I am only earning now...
Replies
11
Views
131
Lord please provide to my dad clients direct to him he had to reach a sales that are about ### dollars for today, so he can teach the commission of the month. His employers had become really harsh to him, the promise one thing and change to the other minute. In the mist of that he needs to reach...
Replies
9
Views
136
"While Confessing My Sins and The Sins of My Nation," Dan 9:20, "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land," 2 Chron 7:14... 🙇🏻 Father, thank You for...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom