Go To The ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that my parents would let me go to the mall they are going that direction anyways please that they would say yes by the Power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen this is ###
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Love ya girl. I knew this day was coming soon. The tears of joy can flow for monster mommy is dead, and burning in hell. Time to celebrate that another of the Devil's children has died, and gone to hell. NO more suffering at the hands of that thing. So what do you want to do this weekend to...
Replies
8
Views
153
I would like god to give me his strength to let go of my mother and anger . I would also like him to take my fears from me. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
113
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against loving my own life. I'd like to pray over releasing and letting go of my life. The scripture says, 'and they did not love their own lives'. I pray that you would stand in agreement, faith and prayer over this prayer request. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,120
Messages
16,807,450
Members
650,562
Latest member
Rstiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom