Go in my favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord hear my prayers as I pray for things to work in my favor. I been praying that I would get something better than ### ### ### ### ### and it did ### ### ### ### ###. Let them except the paper work Father that I gave they and just let me get the keys Lord and sign my least. Lord speak to whoever that’s handling my case speak to they heart ❤ Lord the commute is little ways but I know Lord you would make it work for us. Help it so that me and my family would be excepting and all will go in my favor. Also Lord please lead ### on the right path. Thank you in Jesus name amen 🙏
PRAISE God for your favor! We know that you are going to open these doors. Bring all of this to your child's favor. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my favor is healed GREATLY the WORLD 🌎 GREATLY CAN BE HAPPY IM ALIVE APPRECIATE ME KARMA I GET MY FAMILY FRIENDS BSCK RESTORED EVEN BETTER MY BDAY WISHES 🎂 COME TRUE GREATLY 👍 FOREVER MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED BACK BETTER I WIN FORTRESS 1 WITH THE BEST ALLIANCES I HAVE MY FAMILY THERE...
Replies
7
Views
120
NOW THAT MY FAVOR IS WITH ME GREATLY AND I GET MY DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEALED FINALLY I CAN LIVE A LIFE WITH MY EYESIGHT HEALED FINALLY RECEIVE A HEALING ❤️‍🩹 THAT I NEED TO BE HAPPY EYES NOT BLURRY STINGING OR WATERING NOT IN GODS DESIGN EVER AGAIN GREATLY, LIFE IN GREATLY MY DIRECT FAMILY CAN...
Replies
11
Views
176
Dear Lord I hope that my favorite team will be given the strengths, the mentality and the perseverance to brace this upcoming world cup semifinal game. Lore please bless each and everyone of them and the coach as well. I hope you be with them
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom