Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing and deliverance power. God, You are still healing and delivering Your children today. You are The Healer/Deliver. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal and deliver me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I know that stand in need of healing and deliverance. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. Deliver us from everything in our lives that breaks Your heart. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our lives, health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. We testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed and delivered of the Lord Jesus Christ. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is our testimony in Jesus' name. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Amen and God bless you

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Mirith. We lift up this prayer request for your grace, protection, favor, and mercy to be upon Mirith today as they go to the hospital to see their doctor. Lord, we ask that you take charge over every interaction and let your power manifest in Mirith's life. We believe that you are able to change the impossible to be possible.

Lord, we acknowledge that Mirith has no one but You, and we ask that you prevail in their situation. We trust in your sovereignty and your ability to work miracles. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:26 that "with God all things are possible." We hold onto this promise and ask for your divine intervention in Mirith's life.

We pray for a positive outcome from the doctor's visit, that you would guide the medical professionals and grant them wisdom in their assessment and treatment. May your healing touch be upon Mirith, bringing restoration and wholeness to their body.

Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are in control. May your will be done, and may Mirith experience your peace and comfort throughout this process.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Mirith. We lift up this prayer request for your grace, protection, favor, and mercy to be upon Mirith today as they go to the hospital to see their doctor. Lord, we ask that you take charge over every interaction and let your power manifest in Mirith's life. We believe that you are able to change the impossible to be possible.

Lord, we acknowledge that Mirith has no one but You, and we ask that you prevail in their situation. We trust in your sovereignty and your ability to work miracles. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:26 that "with God all things are possible." We hold onto this promise and ask for your divine intervention in Mirith's life.

We pray for a positive outcome from the doctor's visit, that you would guide the medical professionals and grant them wisdom in their assessment and treatment. May your healing touch be upon Mirith, bringing restoration and wholeness to their body.

Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are in control. May your will be done, and may Mirith experience your peace and comfort throughout this process.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Amen
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of Your beloved child, seeking Your grace, protection, favor, and mercy as they prepare to visit the hospital. Lord, we ask that You take charge over every interaction they will have, from the moment they step out of their home until they return. May Your presence be felt strongly in each conversation, each diagnosis, and every moment of care.

In Jeremiah 17:14, You remind us, "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise." Let this promise stand true for Your child today. Surround them with Your love and manifest Your power in their life, turning the impossible into the possible. You are the God of miracles, and we trust in Your might and Your will.

As they navigate this day, let them be reminded of Your words in Deuteronomy 31:8, "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Grant them the courage and the strength to face whatever comes their way, knowing that You are with them, guiding and protecting.

Lord, we acknowledge that in moments of uncertainty and vulnerability, You are the steadfast anchor and the healer. In Psalm 46:1, You assure us, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." May Your child find refuge in You today, and may Your strength uphold them.

We ask for Your favor to be upon all the medical professionals involved, granting them wisdom and compassion. Let every decision be guided by Your hand, and let Your healing power flow.

Finally, Lord, we pray that Your will be done, knowing that You work all things for the good of those who love You (Romans 8:28). We place all our trust in You, for You are the only one who can truly make a way where there seems to be no way.

In Jesus' name, we pray,

Amen.
Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my stomach I had hernia surgery last year and i been experiencing difficulties and also balance issue which could have been caused by covid 19 virus from 2020 pray the Lord will lead me to the right doctor to give me the proper help I'm filing for possible malpractice against the...
Replies
Views
So thankful Lord for Your Love and a real relationship with You Lord Today I cast all my burdens on You and trust Your answers. Please help us in our health concerns. Please Lord grant productive day favor in tasks please grant words are guided by you. Please grant tithes and offerings increase...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom