GM Pastor. Please I wish to learn ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pastor ### ###, please help me pray. I applied for the position of a Shift Nurse in ###. I have taken the first online assessment exam and was shortlisted for another online oral interview on ###. Please pray for me to succeed. I need my congratulations and appointment letter from this reputable...
Replies
4
Views
289
Pastor please I have been experiencing severe pains inside my head, even after running a malaria and typhoid test and completing the medication I still experience the pains. This time it's not just pains but I feel like my head is broken inside and brain shifted one side that while walking it...
Replies
6
Views
329
Pastor ### please I was denied visa and after appealing too, I wasn't given after a long waiting. Please pray for ### so ### decision can be reserved
Replies
9
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom