Glory to the Lamb of God who has taken away our sins.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name.

For the Lamb at the center of throne will be their sheperd. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Revelation 7.17

The Lamb of God is alive and well and he want us all to draw close to Him so He will come to us and bless us. Remember that when all hope of life eternal in glory was gone for us, our Father in heaven provided for us a Lamb of God who will suffer and shed His precious Blood to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His holy habitation in glory.

He is the Savior of my soul.
My Jesus,
He is the Savor of our soul.

Glorious things happened to all us, a new heart, a new birth, a new heaven, a new future for us in glory. Let us all bow down before Him and adore His holy presence.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
All glory to God almighty. He wants to bless us, help us and heal us. Just read His word and believe every single promise He said to all of us. Come to Me, I will give you rest. So, unto You o Lord we lift our voice in praise. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of our heart will come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus shall appear before us to bless us, help us and guide us to His glorious throne. Every single pit we have fallen into, Jesus help us to come out and continue to road that leads to heaven. Every single mistake we have made on earth, Jesus will erase with His precious Bood. Every wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom