Glory to the Lamb of God who has taken away our sins.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name.

For the Lamb at the center of throne will be their sheperd. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Revelation 7.17

The Lamb of God is alive and well and he want us all to draw close to Him so He will come to us and bless us. Remember that when all hope of life eternal in glory was gone for us, our Father in heaven provided for us a Lamb of God who will suffer and shed His precious Blood to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His holy habitation in glory.

He is the Savior of my soul.
My Jesus,
He is the Savor of our soul.

Glorious things happened to all us, a new heart, a new birth, a new heaven, a new future for us in glory. Let us all bow down before Him and adore His holy presence.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus shall appear before us to bless us, help us and guide us to His glorious throne. Every single pit we have fallen into, Jesus help us to come out and continue to road that leads to heaven. Every single mistake we have made on earth, Jesus will erase with His precious Bood. Every wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom