Glory to God. Thank You Father and ...

Lord, Jesus thank you for successful surgery and that ### is back home in Jesus name. Lord, we ask you that you heal him completely even of the things that he doesn't see, all hidden problems and sicknesses in Jesus name. We ask for strong good immunity and protection from all colds, flues, viruses in Jesus name. Lord, we ask for joy in his heart and to remove any pain in Jesus name. Lord, heal and recover his body and soul. Heal his soul so that there will be no more manifestations on his body in Jesus name. Lord, heal all old and new wounds, physically, emotionally and in any other way. We command all pain GO and never come back in Jesus name. We rebuke pain in Jesus name, go to the feet of Jesus, amen! You have no authority here! ### is healed with the stripes of Jesus. ### is the HOLY TEMPLE of God!! ###'s wounds are all healed and his body recovered in Jesus name, Amen and amen!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
Thank You. ❤
 
Lord, Jesus thank you for successful surgery and that ### is back home in Jesus name. Lord, we ask you that you heal him completely even of the things that he doesn't see, all hidden problems and sicknesses in Jesus name. We ask for strong good immunity and protection from all colds, flues, viruses in Jesus name. Lord, we ask for joy in his heart and to remove any pain in Jesus name. Lord, heal and recover his body and soul. Heal his soul so that there will be no more manifestations on his body in Jesus name. Lord, heal all old and new wounds, physically, emotionally and in any other way. We command all pain GO and never come back in Jesus name. We rebuke pain in Jesus name, go to the feet of Jesus, amen! You have no authority here! ### is healed with the stripes of Jesus. ### is the HOLY TEMPLE of God!! ###'s wounds are all healed and his body recovered in Jesus name, Amen and amen!
Thank You.❤
 
Glory to God. Thank You Father and all of the Loving servants who prayed for me. I'm home and recovering from my surgery. Heavenly Father You are worthy to be praised. There wasn't any complication and I thank You. Heavenly Father blessed all of our prayer warriors who relentlessly pray for our well-being on this site or in their prayer closet. Sometimes I feel that my gratitude is enough. Nothing but agape for our Holy Family. It is an honour to pray for the Family. I humbly ask to remove my pain, in Jesus mighty name, amen. ❤
I prayed for you in the name of Jesus Amen!!
 
Glory to God. Thank You Father and all of the Loving servants who prayed for me. I'm home and recovering from my surgery. Heavenly Father You are worthy to be praised. There wasn't any complication and I thank You. Heavenly Father blessed all of our prayer warriors who relentlessly pray for our well-being on this site or in their prayer closet. Sometimes I feel that my gratitude is enough. Nothing but agape for our Holy Family. It is an honour to pray for the Family. I humbly ask to remove my pain, in Jesus mighty name, amen. ❤
Amen we thank God for his power upon your life. Continue recovering in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
200
Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom