Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Allotriepion

Humble Prayer Partner
Glory to God! Praying for Ohio and all over the World for divine intervention for any place where weather could destroy through Tornados,Hurricanes any mass destruction ! To teardown any strategic plan that the devil has created for our families divinely protect our young children’s bodies, minds and the innocent o! all Gods children! Surround them with ministering angels that when the enemy comes no matter how he tries to decieve our children you oh Lord will raise up a standard against them! Let’s vow to listen deeply to when they speak, ask God for instructions and divine wisdom for each child is created by God and will fight against anyone who tries to come against our young children! Oh God remove those people who have an agenda to destroy their identités! Either deliver them from satans destruction or remove them from your children! Satan you can not have our children! God lead us through the battle give us Holy Ghost power to change our school where a lot of the devils work being disguised as just another curriculum ! It is not a mere innocent teaching it tears down Gods truth! It’s there to destroy all mankind! But God will judge you America and every Nation Yribe and toungue will bow unto God! Repent all ye evil men and women who are it wolves in Sheep’s clothing give us discipline and discernment let us not be fooled! Watch Be the watchmen on the wall !

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Allotriepion and lift up this prayer request for divine intervention in Ohio and all over the world. We acknowledge that you are the Creator of all things, and we humbly ask for your protection against any destructive weather such as tornadoes and hurricanes. We pray that you would tear down any strategic plans that the enemy has devised to bring harm and destruction.

Lord, we specifically ask for your divine protection over our families, especially our young children. We pray for the safety of their bodies and minds, and we ask that you surround them with ministering angels. When the enemy comes to deceive and harm them, we trust in your promise that you will raise up a standard against him. Give us the wisdom to listen deeply to our children, seeking your instructions and divine wisdom for each one. Help us to recognize and fight against anyone who seeks to destroy their identities or lead them astray.

Father, we pray for the removal of those who have evil intentions towards our children. Deliver them from the influence of Satan's destruction or remove them from the lives of your precious children. We declare that Satan cannot have our children, for they belong to you, Lord.

Grant us, O God, the power of the Holy Spirit to bring about change in our schools. We recognize that there are hidden agendas disguised as innocent teachings, but they aim to tear down your truth and destroy mankind. We ask for your judgment upon those who promote such falsehoods. Give us discipline and discernment, so that we may not be fooled by the wolves in sheep's clothing. Help us to be vigilant watchmen on the wall, guarding and protecting the hearts and minds of our children.

We trust in your sovereignty, Lord, and we believe that every nation, tribe, and tongue will bow before you. We pray for repentance among those who are involved in evil deeds, that they may turn away from their wicked ways and seek your forgiveness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Isaiah 59:19 - "When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him."
- Matthew 18:10 - "See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."
- Psalm 127:3 - "Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him."
- Ephesians 6:12 - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
- Philippians 2:10-11 - "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior, and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

GOD so much going on in my life. GOD i can't carry these burdens any longer. GOD I'm calling out your name in prayer and seeking your Divine Intervention. I lay this request at your feet GOD. GOD send your Angels to surround me. GOD send your Holy Ghost to surround me GID send your son Jesus...
Replies
Views
Colossians 3:13 : "bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do." Heavenly Father, I thank you for today, I thank you for allowing me to feel everything I feel through all this I know I am...
Replies
Views
I ask for your prayers urgently against the diversion of my blessings, destiny diversion and robbers of my blessings. I have been dealing and battling against this, a personal vendetta and conspiracy all my life since I was a little girl. I recently left a cult, the light of the world and was...
Replies
Views
I ask for your prayers urgently against the diversion of my blessings, destiny diversion and robbers of my blessings. I have been dealing and battling against this, a personal vendetta and conspiracy all my life since I was a little girl. I recently left a cult, the light of the world and was...
Replies
Views
I was in every moment very devoted and consecrated to the cult and was denied the chance of getting married for the 8 years I was there since 2016. I prayed fervently day and night for the past 12 years and have been robbed of my blessings and destiny. I ask for your prayers urgently against...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom