Glory be to Jesus

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
All the angels in heaven along with the prophets and apostles are giving Jesus all the praise, honor and glory. We, His dear children should start the new year with praises to Him. His mercy endureth for all generations.
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our pilgrimage on earth will come to an end and we will be facing a wonderful world of peace, joy and happiness over yonder, with Jesus in our side and angels all over the place singing praises to the Lord. As I journey all alone. I want to see Jesus face to face. Tell Him how much I love Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. You are doing great things to those who believe and trust your name. Our dear Lord is the greatest God we have ever known. He knows everything. He foreknows the future. He brought us here to earth. To be a light in a dark world. To...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom