Glorify Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

This life of obedience you seek may be painful, but if you remain in Christ you'll be exceedingly blessed with the rewards of an overcomer.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Please Lord, use our lives to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord. Amen!
 
Dearest ###, I am fully with you in your prayer and desire to glorify God! He will bless you much for your desire to do that which is in your heart and soul. Thank you ever so much for your posting that shows a wonderful heart full of love for God and the intention to bring further glory to His most Holy and blessed name. Amen.

"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: -- JOHN 1:12 (KJV)

​
 
The glory and honour belongs to you Lord Jesus and no other one!

I pray Lord Jesus that ### will be lifted up to higher heights and deeper depths in you Lord as she grows in faith and waite patiently to hear your still small voice.

I pray that no shame will be a part of her vocabulary as she seeks contineously to glorify you.

Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I praise and glorify Your holy Name. 🙏 Yesterday was truly a great blessing for me and my family. You poured out Your favor and showered us with more guests here in our resort. Even though there were only five of us managing everything, we were able to handle it all because of Your...
Replies
8
Views
361
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
211
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom