FaithIsComing
Beloved of All
Giving Up. I am so tired. I know some will say God never gave up on you, but I am far from redemption.
I am sitting here watching the remaining pieces of my marriage come to an end and another woman and her children have replaced me in his life. Furniture being moved as we speak and the marital home going on the market.
It has been 21 months of waiting, humiliation, and pain even though my heart still loves. God, how can you allow him to tell me he is going to do everything possible to make his future marriage work with another woman after he admitted that I was a good wife.
I am sitting here watching the remaining pieces of my marriage come to an end and another woman and her children have replaced me in his life. Furniture being moved as we speak and the marital home going on the market.
It has been 21 months of waiting, humiliation, and pain even though my heart still loves. God, how can you allow him to tell me he is going to do everything possible to make his future marriage work with another woman after he admitted that I was a good wife.
