Giving Thanks & Glory to God for all he's ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Giving Thanks & Glory to God for all he's done. This month, I didn't know how I was gonna pay my rent. But he made a way. Just worried about my layaway and my light bill. My Christmas layaway is $###, I'm praying God makes a way and I'm casting all other worries to him. I've been sick the last few days and it's getting worse..so bad to where it's taking away my energy. I pray that I recover fast, because I really need to drop off these job applications. My throat is sore, I have a head cold, slight fever and my ear is swole in the inside..it's driving me crazy. I really need to feel better so I can get the strength to leave out. But these medicines got me weak.
 
I pray that GOD will give you strength in the midst of a storm. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them; for the LORD thy GOD HE it is that doth go with thee; HE will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Psalms 37:34 Wait on the LORD and keep HIS way, and HE shall exalt you to inherit the land, when the wicked are cut off you shall see it.

Be blessed, be delivered and be set free in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father hear my prayer lord I come to you in the name of Jesus to thank you lord for being with me and my family to our difficult times at the moment lord people say that you close one door and another shall open in our lives lord I have made mistakes in my past and I regret these and I...
Replies
8
Views
444
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus seeking your help and support Lord, I don't know what happening in my life right now as I can't seem to shake the feeling of neediness and desperation, please show me Lord what's going on, Lord I've fallen in love with a woman online that...
Replies
10
Views
451
Giving thanks, glory and honor to our Heavenly Father this morning. I praise you Lord God for all you have done and all you will do. I pray for a massive healing to come for all people suffering with this virus. Please guide and help them Lord. I also pray for relief and the ability to be calm...
Replies
14
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom