Giving thanks, glory and honor to our ...

JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Giving thanks, glory and honor to our Heavenly Father this morning. I praise you Lord God for all you have done and all you will do. I pray for a massive healing to come for all people suffering with this virus. Please guide and help them Lord. I also pray for relief and the ability to be calm again from these attacks. I ask this in Jesus precious name. Amen 🙏🏾
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Father please bless ### with your peace, healing and strengthen her faith in every situation she is going through, bless her joy in you, protect her from enemies in Jesus Name I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to give thanks, unto the Lord for all he has done in our lives, family, and others. We're sticking to our budget, as best, we can, we give thanks. We pray for healing in our family, with our health conditions, living expenses, out of pocket medical expenses, and others, as well. We...
Replies
7
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:20 – “If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb offers a serious warning against dishonoring one’s parents. The act of cursing...
Replies
6
Views
129
Heavenly father hear my prayer lord I come to you in the name of Jesus to thank you lord for being with me and my family to our difficult times at the moment lord people say that you close one door and another shall open in our lives lord I have made mistakes in my past and I regret these and I...
Replies
8
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom