Give this person the peace and happiness she needs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Give this person the peace and happiness she needs so very badly please God. Perhaps, me too?....Amen....God bless...............................
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Fill me with trust, fill me with happiness. Feeling not happy. Don't know what happened. Not willing to do anything. .
Replies
7
Views
120
Lord I need your favour, guidance, wisdom, peace, happiness and health as you know everything that is best for me in job in family and all I surrender myself in your mighty hand. Clear my confusion. Make a way and do the best as you know what is best for me. I leave every tension problems in...
Replies
9
Views
191
I know of too many people that are in need of miracles. Please pray they receive them. There is also a very special lady. Pray that the Lord fills her with EXTREME AMOUNTS OF HAPPINESS, JOY, BLISS, HOPE, PEACE, etc., and eliminates all or any pain, sadness, fear, confusion, anxiety, etc., and...
Replies
7
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom