Give me the wisdom to see the path and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus...I ask you today to bless me with Wisdom, Give me a cool and calm mind...what ever I speak and think let it come from you...let it not come from me but from you...Heal my Son and Wife.
Replies
10
Views
406
god thank you for today. please bless me with wisdom so i can eat right and exercise right to be healthy and keep my blood sugars normal level. ty ijn amen
Replies
9
Views
124
Dear Heavenly Father, Am I born less intelligent than others? Sometimes it does feel so. Please give me wisdom and intelligence Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
14
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom