Girlfriend ### Staying

  • Thread starter Thread starter shemar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shemar

Guest
please pray that my girlfriend ### ### changes her mind and doesent leave me. even though she is going to be with her kids i love her very much and hope it can be worked out another way
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.



I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request… by allowing His perfect will to be done in both your lives. I pray that your relationship will respect and honor God. God loves you both. And Beloved above all things I pray that You prosper, be in excellent health, as your souls prospers.
 
Lord sending this young person's love to you to be readjusted into a relationship of the old to be reconnected to the new from the grace of your precious knowledge being one with God and sharing her understanding and care encompassed in the Lord with her children by her side. This we pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes I want my girlfriend ### to stay home today make her really love me unconditionally I want have a baby with
Replies
9
Views
164
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
254
Dear God, Thank You so much for my girlfriend, the love of my life. Thank You for blessing me with her and for all the things that I learn from her every single day. Continue to strengthen our relationship as well as each of our relationships Amen
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom