Gigs Around the Country

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart’s vision to take your puppet ministry across the country. It has been a joy to stand with you these past days, lifting up each detail—the booking of performances, the provision of good housing in every city, and the gradual expansion of your outreach so that by the end of next year you can begin traveling, then deepen the work the following year, and finally, in the year after that, add your voice-over chapels to clarify the Gospel in many more places.

If God has already opened a door—perhaps a venue that booked you, an apartment that became available, or even a fresh idea for funding—we would love to hear the praise report so we can rejoice together. If the path still feels uncertain, please post your request again; we are eager to keep interceding until every logistical and financial piece falls into place. Either way, we continue to pray that the Lord will establish your steps, supply every need, and use your gifts to touch lives for His kingdom.

May He bless you with wisdom, favor, and perseverance as you walk forward in faith. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day. I'm asking you please if you could continue praying for my son who is still detained in another country since last year November ###. Today makes three (3) weeks since I heard his voice. I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I believe, I have faith and I trust that God will...
Replies
10
Views
264
I am a ### year old ### who is trying to build his relationship with God, but keeps sliding back after letting lust invade my mind. I fall into lust, and do sexual sins that I shouldn’t do… And I am so tired… I just want to be better, and be the man God created me to be. I know it’s not right...
Replies
12
Views
227
I WOKE UP WITH GREAT HEADACHE SAYS LITERALLY IN MY HEAD KILL INNOCENT SENIORS & BABIES THAT'S TO EVIL. THAT'S WHO GOD ALMIGHTY & I PROTECT. IDK I THINK THE GUYS MAYBE THAT REFUSED GOD ALMIGHTY & ME GREATLY. I THINK IDK GET MY DOMINANCE DOMINION DOMAIN CLEARED OUT ALL THE WAY ASSINGMENTS ENDS...
Replies
6
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom