Getting Rid Of Tinnitus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beacon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beacon

Guest
I want to get rid of my tinnitus problem which is giving me much distress. I am longing for peaceful nights and eliminating the fear that I have developed as a result of this symptom.

Please pray for ###. Thanks all!
 
God please heal ###. Please touch ### with your healing hands and lift away all illnesses, discomfort and distress. Lord, please wipe all of ###'s fears away and pull ### close and dear to your heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Glorifying God, I pray you to grant him enough strength to overcome all the hurdles in his life, Father be with him every second and help him to take the right path, remove the depression from him and pour your holy Spirit on him. I thank you Lord for listening and answering to my prayers. Amen
 
Thanks to ### and ### for their prayers. I have been free from the annoying sound for the whole day. Gosh! I have to cherish the peace and tranquility. In the past, the "noise" caused by my Tinnitus problem will come and go. I want the problem to be casted away forever and I never want to experience this again!!! God, I thank you for your healing hand and I ask that you will cast this annoyance away and banish it from returning forever!! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM TINNITUS for my husband AND DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL ATTACKS, LET THEY VACATE HOUSE AND LORD GIVE US PEACE. THEY THROWING SHOES AND dirty things creating unstoppable arguments and no peace. Pray for deliverance and peace for me and my husband. and good health joy in...
Replies
8
Views
330
Jesus Christ, please heal me of tinnitus! Possible vexation after an air conditioning installer had the piping left with a hissing sound. I had developed tinnitus in the future, and believe that it could be a revenge for having complained about the air leak hissing from the air conditioner at...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom