Getting Overcharged By Business People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
164
The devil is getting out of control of me, my wife, and my stepdaughter. We are weaker than the devil and we need help. My wife is separated from me. Her and my stepdaughter are being mean and hateful, and we can't turn the other cheek and find love and forgiveness. I want my wife back for good...
Replies
9
Views
330
We split for a yr and a half. I prayed n begged God to get us back together. One day after dropping boys off to dad the bus driver told me God wants u to rebuild your relationship with the dad. I thought long n hard n did so. However he has continued to lie saying there was no girl. My son's...
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom