Getting My ### To Pre-K

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShyOne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShyOne

Guest
Please pray that my husband is able to drive our son to and from his preschool tomorrow and every school day (Mon, Wed, Fri). I am unable to take my son, and my husband would have to take lunch a little bit early to drop him off and then take 15-25 minutes later in the day to pick him up.

Please pray this works out. My son is special needs and really needs the therapy provided at the preschool.

Thank you.
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE FOR THIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Lord thank You for making a Way possible when it seems there might not be one. Thank You that all things are possible with You God!

Thank You that ### can give all her cares to You, because You care deeply and dearly for her, her husband and her son!

I pray for ###'s special needs son and speak healing and restoration to the places in need.

Let each of them feel the Holy Presence of Your Love. May they rise up in faith in You all the days of their life.

Thank You God, for Your Healing Power and for making a Way!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, help me to get my own house for myself and my family. I'm tired of renting apartaments and maintaining landlord's properties for 20 yers. The landlord is constantly raising the price and it's hard to pat because my income, unfortunately, is decreasing.I am desperate. Give ne money to...
Replies
14
Views
302
Please that someone help me to get an death certificate of ### here in ###.
Replies
9
Views
136
I am struggling to get my house in order. I went through a difficult time for several years and my house suffered due to my depression. Now I am still struggling but I am so overwhelmed with what needs to be done, I can’t get anything done. I have too many clothes, crafts and bedding. I pray to...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom