Getting in heart nsta trust website for class

We continue to lift you up, dear student in ###, as you face difficulties accessing your class website at ###. We are honored that you shared your need with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer. If you have since gained access to the website, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still facing challenges, please share an update and let us continue to intercede on your behalf. We trust that God will provide a way, even when it seems impossible. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His guidance through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His will to be done in your life. Pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help a very important website that I need to apply for benefits isn't working and I don't know what I am going to do. Please let it work. I don't have transportation to go in person, and I don't even know where the office is. Please also let the reward that I am supposed to get gets...
Replies
8
Views
291
Please pray for me I am a student at ### in ### but I can't seem to get in (working online)
Replies
7
Views
254
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a student facing challenges with online work.
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom