Getting Evicted

  • Thread starter Thread starter abacuswendy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abacuswendy

Guest
I have been ill and unable to work for over a year. My ###'s job has been cut back and the money we were expecting has been delayed. Our landlord has given us 5 days to pay our rent or we will be evicted. We don't have the money for rent, I don't have money for my insulin and test strips I have been out for weeks. My ### has lost her job and has to move in with us and we are not making it already. Please pray for a miracle for us.
 
Lord in Jesus name guide them to where they can go to receive help..We stand upon Your word believing that You are willing and able to provide our every need...bless this family with Peace and guidance...speak favor upon them Lord and this we ask in Your holy name...
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
O dear God, this person does need a miracle! Please provide abundantly for this family! Please intervene divinely O Lord! Please provide a way for this family to thrive where there seems to be no way! I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that GOD will make a way for us to stay in this apartment. We're being evicted after ### years of on-time payments but were one day late with the rent this month. The landlord has refused to work with us and is taking us to court on the ##. We don't have anywhere else to go. We were...
Replies
9
Views
108
Hello my social worker wants me and my husband to come in for a meeting on ### and I am very scared we are going to be evicted there was a small misunderstanding because I couldn’t get in touch with my other worker that comes out to my house to do home visits they pay my rent and I do not want...
Replies
10
Views
238
Oh dear, thank you for everything going on that’s good in my life, Lord. I pray to you to ask if you can assist in helping my boyfriend get one of 75k and up jobs, therefore we can finish the process of getting his house. Since we are getting evicted from his grandma's house by the end of this...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom