Get A Transfer Form ### Work Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reby

Guest
Im ###, Im working here about 3 1/2 yrs. But here im facing so many problem and am staying alone. I have applied for a anual transfer. pls pray for me to get the transfer from here.
 
Oh, let your will be done in the life of your daughter in Jesus name Amen.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request, I’m requesting that you stand in agreement with me in prayer, it’s going on my 6th year being at my current job. Since I’ve been at this place it seems as if things have just been happening to make me wonder am I out of alignment am I in the wrong place so much opposition, so...
Replies
7
Views
135
Dear Bro/sister in Christ, Please pray for a work place situation to be resolved and it looks like I am getting the blame, even though the mistake was not done by me. I feel like I am at the receiving end as it is easy to blame me. I am handing over the situation to our Lord who can sort it...
Replies
9
Views
373
Since I began working at my new job I've been receiving struggles, the place where I moved to for work I can't find housing in that area, so I asked for a transfer to one of the job places closer to where I live and got denied, saying it's not possible when truly it is possible. Also because I...
Replies
6
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom