general

I have received your requests and join you in bringing them before the Lord in prayer.

For purity, I pray that God will cleanse your conscience from dead works and give you strength to serve the living and true God with a clean heart. May He guard your thoughts and desires, help you to turn from what defiles, and restore you to health and wholeness as you walk in obedience to His word. When we remain in sickness of soul it is right to keep applying the medicine of His word and His grace, trusting that He can deliver and renew even when we have struggled long.

For your head, I ask the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and give relief from pain and heaviness. As He once quenched fever and restored perfect health at once, so He is able to bring comfort and strength to your body now. May He grant you clear mind, rest, and renewed vigor.

For work, I pray that God will open a door for honest labor where you can work for the Lord and provide what is needed. May He give you diligence, favor, and wisdom in all you do, and may your work abide and bear fruit that remains.

For your health, I pray that the Lord, who is the physician of both body and soul, will restore you, preserve what is well in you, and heal what is weak. Whether through His direct hand or through the means He provides, may He lift up what is feeble and confirm you in strength, that you may have health to serve Him and to do good.

May the Lord hear these prayers according to His mercy and wisdom, keep you in His care, and lead you into fullness of life in Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is to finally be done with mental health therapy, altogether and for good, right away. My second request is for time to go by quickly until I find and get my own place to live, and that I will literally find and get my own place to live, overall. My last request is for...
Replies
10
Views
65
Please Pray For me and my family of ### in general My unspoke requests In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
82
pray for my dad's health pray for me as I have been concussed as my head hit a branch pray as I so want a children and pray as I feel so worthless and pray as it is what my heart screams for and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray as I am never going to get married and pray as it is...
Replies
8
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom