Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to bring your requests before the Lord these past few days. We have prayed specifically that the Lord would bring your season of mental health therapy to a close for good and that He would grant you His peace and restoration as you move forward, for we know He is our healer and our comfort. We have also prayed that the time would pass quickly and that the Lord would open the right door for you to literally find and obtain your own place to live, a place of safety and provision. We have prayed as well for His financial guidance and help over your life, trusting in His promise in Phil 4:19 that God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus, and that He will guide you with His counsel as it says in Psalm 32:8.

If your requests have been answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your requests do not seem to have been answered yet, please post them again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will grant you discernment, provision, and a dwelling place in His perfect timing, and that you will feel His presence and direction in every step. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For me and my family of ### in general My unspoke requests In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
82
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
92
pray as my finances are terrible at the moment and pray that I can work pray that I can get ###, ###, ### and ### a present pray that I can get Christmas presents pray as it is impossible to get married and go to Israel again pray for my finances pray as it is impossible to get married . pray I...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom