General Prayer Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyskipper

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray and agree with me as a people called to God to love and serve him as best as we can. Even I need to give a little bit more of love, show a little bit more of kindness.

I pray for the things we do not have but need and the fruits of all things to flourish into rich existence with our origin and maker.

God bless the family and God bless the children. His love and greatness of spirit works through all things no matter how different the differences seem.

May all of Heaven at times be in agreement with us saving all our darlings from the horrible s of the Lion. Amen.

Bless Church's, community's dreams and faith we have in the substance of our whole creator that seeks to make you and me whole as sons and daughters. Bless us all and our imparted Gifts that are more than spiritual in the physical but real.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I resigned from my job around the start of the month of July and I'm now living back home, I have felt like I'm losing my spiritual discipline since moving back home, I'm not fasting, praying, worshipping or reading the Bible as I would when I was still working, my finances are running out and...
Replies
12
Views
211
My prayer request is for my ###'s health and provision. Please also pray for ### for a financial breakthrough and for my pet ###. Blessings.
Replies
7
Views
177
I have kidney stone in stomach, Around 18 years I took medicine,but still I have pain, please pray for me
Replies
10
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom