Gavin Frost

  • Thread starter Thread starter jodyfrost
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jodyfrost

Guest
my husband ### ### has a pain in his stomach that won't go away and his worried it's something more serious. plz pray
 
Dear Lord we pray in Your Holy Name for healing, love, peace and mercy in our lives. Make us to understand that You are Holy and expect obedience from us. Dear Lord thank You for hearing us because we belong to You. In Jesus Name we heal this ###'s stomach problem and we pray blesings over the both of these. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been taking daily medicine for migraine prescribed by my doctor for two months. But I've been having pain on my low abdomen, something similar to IBS. It can be related to the medicine - as I already try to have a healthy diet low carbs no sugar. It's a pain and discomfort that has been...
Replies
10
Views
221
Since my first and only baby (my son) was born, he’s been battling stomach problems. My son has never slept through the night due to him constantly waking up crying from his stomach pains. He’s 12 months old and multiple doctor’s and specialist can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with him. My...
Replies
5
Views
276
Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom