Funds For My In Home Child Care Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for God to bless me with the funds I need to start my in-home child care center. I was laid off from my job, and God gave me the wisdom to open my in-home center. I know God does not make mistakes, so therefore I am willing to do and obey God's word. I have everything I need except for the other half of the funds, which is about $### to get started. What would make this center different from all the others is that I will fill the parents and their children with the word of Jesus Christ.
 
Oh Lord Jesus if it be your will and only your will. I ask that ### have the money she needs to open up the day care center. Only for your glory and honor and Christian word for the children.

In your name I pray that your will be done.

amen and Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your provision in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my Husband do very well and speak clear, fluently, in nervous but energetically at His trail sermon before our Pastor and before the congregation. Pray that the Holy Spirit work through Him and give Him/my Husband ### the right words to say and God would grant Him the ability to have...
Replies
8
Views
349
  • Locked
Dear lord as you know father i was laid off from work, and god i know you do not make mistakes, so therefore jesus i thank you for giving me the vision, and wisdom to start my in home child care center God. And that you will allow my center to be filled with your presence. Please pray for my...
Replies
5
Views
438
B
  • Locked
I WON'T BE COMING TO THIS SITE ANYMORE. I know it's long but if you read it I appreciate it, this is my last letter here. I appreciate it. Pray for my soul please. I thank the ones of you who prayed for me for praying for me. You know it's funny, I will probably get 25 responses and prayers...
Replies
0
Views
1K
Brenda222
B
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom