Funding For Church Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lokodo

Guest
thank for the program.

may you please pray for church projects in ### ### ###

###. the projects are,translating hymnal into local language,opening christian secondary school .pray that we may get donors.
 
Dear Lord, we bring ### and her people to your present. We thank you that it is the youngest nation in the world having become a republic this year. We see your hand upon them and now we pray that you will raise donors and well-wishers to go and develop ### for your Glory, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I put ###'s prayers into your merciful hands Lord. Lord please take care of all the church projects Lord. Lord help them with all the needs Lord, may you manifest your plans through them Lord, by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about the church I've been attending. I have a lot of concerns about this church. I had to start pulling away from it recently for the sake of my mental health due to these concerns. When I started pulling away, my church members started trying to fix things so I'm considering...
Replies
11
Views
291
I recently posted this: "Please pray for me about the church I've been attending. I have a lot of concerns about this church. I had to start pulling away from it recently for the sake of my mental health due to these concerns. When I started pulling away, my church members started trying to fix...
Replies
10
Views
250
My mom and I recently joined a church that we had been attending for a year. I love this church but I have been having a lot of problems with it. Some problems are due to demonic oppression/possession that I am under influencing me and my surroundings and causing problems. I should mention I...
Replies
5
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom