Full Restoration and Reconciliation in Marriage

Lynnda

Disciple of Prayer
The devil has a strong hold on my husband ### And his parents..(### and ###) have convinced my husband to walk away, file for a divorce, and date others. Instead of working on our marriage, I am trying to protect our covenant and he won't speak to me and cut all communications with me.Lord I praise you and I thank you for all you are doing, you are an amazing God! Lord any sins I have done, please forgive me. Lord, I pray to you for a restoration in my relationship with my husband ### that you will restore our relationship and make it whole again. Also to restore the relationship with me and his family. Lord heal the issues around us and in us. Lord remove the spirit of Lust, temptation, and pornography from ### and give him the desires of only me. Lord open the line of communication with us. I am leaving this in your hands I do not call him or text him, give him the desires to call me. Lord I believe that you want us to be together but issues had to be fixed in our marriage. Stop this divorce that ### filed. Lord heal those issues. Remove any fear ### may have to come back to us. Lord bring Godly men around him to teach him you and also give him the proper wisdom to heal our relationship and anyone who is not healthy for him may you remove them from his life or let anything they do or say fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. Lord any love that has died for me revive it in ### and let it live again and continue to grow. Let him realize that there is a family still wanting him to stay a part of it me and our daughter ### who loves him dearly and still wants him to be her daddy. Lord I pray to you please reunite us again and let us come together in a bond so strong that no one or anything will come between us again. I praise you and thank you for this restoration in Jesus name I pray AMEN###I am blessed
 
I pray in agreement. Lord please restore this marriage and family- all for your glory Lord. In Jesus Christ name I pray .amen
 
I come in agreement with ###. Father, You created the marriage covenant because we have a covenant with You. I pray You will give ### wisdom & revelation on how to pray and what to pray for ### and their marriage. Take the veil off his eye & ears to know the true meaning and power of being in a marriage covenant. Realign their marriage and family according to Your plan & purpose. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Prayed for you guys to defeat the devil and to grow in loving each other and to go God's word for commandments :))))))))))))))))))))))))
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, I lift up this marriage for complete restoration in all respects. Lord God, I ask that you remove the hurt, the anger, the bitterness, and the pain. Replace these with the fruit of the Spirit. Let order flow and bring this couple to the state you planned for marriage. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing upon my spine, brain and nervous system to be completely restored after car accidents and other damaging activities. Many thanks! 🙏
Replies
11
Views
236
I humbly request as we praying together, I reconcile with my ###, restoration of my love between her, and the communication. I pray that we won't divorce, and I pray that she may come back home we continue with our family, and God to guide me, teach me every day how to stay with my ###...
Replies
10
Views
268
Lord, place in my husband a new heart and a new spirit.Move him to follow Your will and Your ways. Protect him and i and our marrige from scheme of the enemy. Lord cleanse me and m husband from every ritual and idolatry and deliver us and my marrige from the hands of enemies . Extent your...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom